Friday, August 29, 2008

The Final Count Down

Hey Bruce, Just checking in . . . for the last time.

Thank you all for making this a life changing summer for all of us. But even more than that – Thank you for giving us the tools and allowing us to make for ourselves a summer that has changed us – that has allowed us to ask some important questions, explore some important ideas. Thank you for giving us the freedom to choose our own adventure and encouraging us to embrace that choice. “Thank you” are two words not powerful enough to express our gratitude for allowing us to see ourselves for what we are – luck, blessed, gifts to this world.

And so, I, Laura Jernigan (otherwise known as Roux) will bring us full circle. I started this thing off and now on behalf of the entire intern class of 2008 I am signing off.

Thank you

Thank you

Thank you

~ Laura J

p.s. To continue thoughts I started in this blog, I’ve started my own blog. You can see it at http://lobstermanswife.blogspot.com/

No comments: