Thursday, August 21, 2008

Cause here we are, here we are

Alright, I'll admit it.
I miss the playhouse way too much. I think what I miss the most is the positive energy oozing from every little nook and cranny of that huge red building. I've only been back at school for a few days now (not everyone has moved in yet) and I already wish I was working on Of Mice and Men with Liza.

It was really awful saying goodbye to all the interns after the showcase. I went home that night feeling really upset and not excited about leaving for California. Of course, once I was there, I was so happy to be there but I couldn't help but wonder what everyone was up to and how Tryst was going. Luckily, I received a phone call from Chris which totally brightened my day even though her news for me wasn't the best. I'm really going to miss my frequent talks with her in the main kitchen of the babe bungalow.

I just wanted to repeat something I said to most of the interns, please stay in touch. I want to know what you guys are up to.

My thoughts aren't finished but I'm being pulled away for an event in my dorm so stay tuned...

<3 Kim

No comments: